Friday is here! Friday is here! Well, it is for you! For me, it’s Wednesday evening, and I’m attempting to put together this podcast! This week, the show is a solo act, as Bri wasn’t able to attend Gen Con, but that doesn’t mean you should run! Instead of Bri, I’ve got interviews with some of the people who were vending and showing off work at Gen Con! Thanks to being a member of the press mailing list, and wandering around the halls of the convention, I have interviews with Dan Taylor of Thunderbox Entertainment, Bryan Katzel of Warpo Toys, Benjaman Loomes of Syrinscape, and Jason Bulmahn of Paizo Publishing!
Here’s the links, discussed in the episode:
- Calliope Games/Thunderbox Entertainment – Dan Taylor, Developer
- Warpo Toys – Bryan Katzel, President/Owner
- Syrinscape – Ben Loomes, Creator
- Download for all platforms (Listen to Podcast for a free sample code!)
- Paizo Publishing – Jason Bulmahn, Lead Designer, Pathfinder
- Best of Indy Poll – Vote @IndianaGeeking for Best Twitter Feed!
- Where to find Bri online!
- Where to find Tony (and, by extension, this blog) online!
- Where to find the Podcast online!
- Support the Blog
- Donate Button (It’s on the sidebar! —>)
- Music for this episode provided by the Free Music Archive:
- Opening Music – DJ (Jahzzar) / CC BY-SA 4.0
- Closing Music – Take Me Higher (Jahzzar) / CC BY-SA 4.0
- Interview Bumpers – Geekstar Battlactica (Brian Wyrick) / Made for the Podcast (Thanks!)
Thanks for listening, everybody! Have a great weekend, and I’ll see you all on #MediaMonday!