Good day, my friends! We have made it through another week, and I don’t know about you, but it was a doozy of a week, here! Yet, here we stand, triumphant at the end, with our locally sourced craft beers raised high towards the weekend! Or, that could just be how Irvington works… I don’t know, I’m still getting used to the neighborhood! So, this week, Bri and I are talking about what to do when the thing you make, and love, starts making you sad. It was a topic suggested to us by American cartoonist and all-around great guy, Kyle Latino! So, sit back, crack open a growler, and let Bri and I fill your earholes for the next hour.
Links of note:
- Three Things You Need To Know
- Shout out to Kyle Latino, again, for the topic! You can find him online here!
- Dirty Old Ladies Podcast (NSFW)
- Where to find Bri online!
- Where to find Tony (and, by extension, this blog) online!
- Where to find the Podcast online!
- Support the Blog
- Donate Button (It’s on the sidebar! —>)
- Music for this episode provided by the Free Music Archive: