Good day, my friends! We have made it to another Friday, which means we’re here with another episode of the Indiana Geeking podcast! This week, we are working off of a topic that was suggested by Bri! She wanted to talk about fandoms, and the emotions they bring to the table! This brought us to a discussion about various fandoms, our experience in fandoms, the feels that those fandoms bring, and how well a friend of the blog curates Harry Potter fandom pieces on Tumblr, making sure her followers see the good stuff! So, kick back, relax, and join Bri and I as we talk about Fandom and Feelings!
Links of note:
- Three Things You Need To Know
- Podcast of the Week: Pop Cultish
- Patreon of the Week: Samantha Kyle
- Event of the Week: Paul Allor’s TET signing at Aw Yeah Comics in Muncie
- Where to find Bri online!
- Where to find Tony (and, by extension, this blog) online!
- Where to find the Podcast online!
- Support the Blog
- Donate Button (It’s on the sidebar! —>)
- Music for this episode provided by the Free Music Archive: