Good day, my friends! As we are building up to Gen Con 50, I want to put focus on locals who are making games, and great gaming gear, all year ’round! In this special episode of the Indiana Geeking Podcast, I had the opportunity to sit down with Mike Finkelstein of Dodeca System Games, a local game studio that has put out great stuff like Hipster: The Card Game and There is a Game in this Book! In addition, he’s a really cool Geek, a definite cinema fan, and we do get off topic just a bit, talking about our various forms of Geekery, and just having fun. I will definitely have him on again! In addition, we welcome a new sponsor to the podcast, play some Five Year Mission and Shake Ups, and generally have a great time over the course of the show! Make sure to listen to the entire thing, for a special message at the end!
- 0:00 – 1:38 Blue Indy Sponsor Message
- 1:38 – 1:46 Opening
- 1:46 – 5:27 “Charlie X”, Five Year Mission, Year One
- 5:27 – 1:00:19 Interview with Mike Finkelstein, Dodeca Systems
- 1:00:19 – 1:03:04 “Keep Beach City Weird”, The Shake Ups, The Shake Ups in Beach City
- 1:00:33 – 1:02:06 Closing, Patron Thanks
Links of note!
- Blue Indy Website
- Where to find Dodeca System Games online!
- Where to find Mike online!
- Where to find Dodeca System Games at Gen Con: Booth 470
- Music featured on this Episode
- Where to find Tony (and, by extension, this blog) online!
- Where to find the Podcast online!
- This blog!
- Stitcher Radio – Please, feel free to rate and leave a review!
- Apple Podcasts – Please, feel free to rate and leave a review!
- Contact the Blog!
- Support the Blog
Thank you all for listening! As always, be excellent to each other, and to yourselves! I’ll see you all soon!
Did you listen? Great! Here’s the information on how to enter for your copy of Hipster: Teenage Wasteland, plus a Hipster: The Game pouch!
First, here’s what the prize is:
Next, here’s what you need to do to enter: