Happy Friday, my friends! It’s Podcast Day, here at the Geek Cave! That’s right, the hits just keep on comin’, as I am getting back into the swing of things with this here casting of the pods! This week’s guest is a fellow podcaster, whom you might have heard of before. He’s been the heart of the Obsessive Viewer Podcast for the last four years, he’s done panels at local conventions about solo podcasting, feeding off his experiences with the Anthology Podcast, and now he’s got another podcast, based on the works of Stephen King, called Tower Junkies! That’s right, my friends, it’s Matt Hurt! This week, we’re going to talk juggling podcasts, some tips for new podcasters, and the podcast’s yearly event, Shocktober in Irvington! So, sit back, be prepared some some bad puns, and let us fill your earholes with close to an hour and a half of talking!
Pay attention, because we might just be giving away a pair of tickets to Shocktober in Irvington!
- 0:00 – 1:08 Shocktober in Irvington Promo
- 1:09 – 1:16 Intro
- 1:16 – 3:16 “The Corbomite Maneuver”, Five Year Mission, Year One
- 3:17 – 1:21:20 Interview with Matt
Contest information at 53:35 Details not mentioned: Runs until 9:00 AM Eastern, Thursday, 10/5/2017.
- 1:21:20 – 1:24:06 “Keep Beach City Weird”, The Shake Ups, The Shake Ups in Beach City
- 1:21:33 – 1:23:21 Closing, Patron Thanks
Links of note!
- Previous Podcast Appearance
- Black Hat Society
- Matt’s Projects
- Music featured on this Episode
- Where to find Tony (and, by extension, this blog) online!
- Where to find the Podcast online!
- This blog!
- Google Music
- Stitcher Radio – Please, feel free to rate and leave a review!
- Apple Podcasts – Please, feel free to rate and leave a review!
- Contact the Blog!
- Support the Blog
- All notes for this episode can be found at http://geekinginindiana.com/igp-y3e7/
Thank you all for listening! As always, be excellent to each other, and to yourselves! I’ll see you all soon!