Happy Friday, listeners! Welcome back to another episode of the Indiana Geeking Podcast! This week, we’re back to form, with another guest! This week, I have my long-time friend, Gregg Nowling, on the show! Gregg is an accomplished prop and costume replicator, having built everything from R2 units and X-Wing helmets, to a full size Tardis and Daleks! In addition, he runs a charity called Signing Away Hunger! So, sit back and let Gregg and I fill your ears with talk about grants for blue police boxes, playable bicycle wheels, and making sure kids don’t go hungry when they go home from school.
Also, scroll down to the middle of the post, for a gallery of some of the props discussed on the episode!
- 0:00 – 0:07 Introduction
- 0:08 – 4:08 “Doomsday Machine”, 5 Year Mission, Year 3
- 4:08 – 36:13 Interview with Gregg Nowling
- 36:14 – 38:58 “Keep Beach City Weird”, The Shake Ups, The Shake Ups in Beach City
- 36:27 – 38:09 Closing, Patron Thanks
Links of note!
- Where to find Gregg online
- Where to find Signing Away Hunger online
- Mentioned on the episode
- Music featured on this Episode
- Where to find Tony (and, by extension, this blog) online!
- Where to find the Podcast online!
- This blog!
- Google Music
- Stitcher Radio – Please, feel free to rate and leave a review!
- Apple Podcasts – Please, feel free to rate and leave a review!
- Contact the Blog!
- Support the Blog
- All notes for this episode can be found at http://geekinginindiana.com/igp-y3e9/