We are back, with another episode of the Indiana Geeking Podcast! This week, we’ve got someone a bit different! Phil Kellar is a local costumer, who has replicated costumes from all sorts of sci-fi franchises over the years, and is currently running a business called “Spacey-Wacey Wear”, helping supply both Rebels and the Resistance with the soft parts they need to fight the Empire and the New Order. Phil’s been a friend of mine for years, and I wanted to talk to him a bit about his history making costumes, tips for new builders, and why something like this costs a pretty penny! I would know, myself, because Phil is the person helping me out with the soft parts to my Resistance Pilot! So, let’s sit back, and let Phil and I (with music by The Shake Ups and Five Year Mission) fill your earholes for the next 45 minutes!
- 0:00 – 0:09 Introduction
- 0:00 – 4:44 “Immunity Syndrome” by Five Year Mission, Year Three
- 4:45 – 43:02 Discussion with Phil
- 43:02 – 44:48 “Keep Beach City Weird”, The Shake Ups, The Shake Ups in Beach City
- 43:16 – 44:51 Closing, Patron Thanks
Links of note!
- Where to find Phil online
- Mentioned in the Episode
- Music featured on this Episode
- Where to find Tony (and, by extension, this blog) online!
- Where to find the Podcast online!
- Contact the Blog!
- Support the Blog
- All notes for this episode can be found at http://geekinginindiana.com/igp-y4e02/