Happy Friday, readers, and welcome back to the Indiana Geeking Podcast! For our third episode of 2018, I was given the opportunity to sit and talk with most of the members of our local Star Trek band, Five Year Mission. You’ve heard their music before, as they’ve been kind enough to let me use them for the opening tracks of the podcast since last year, and in this episode we talk about their newest album, Year Four! Join Mike Rittenhouse, Andy Fark, Noah Butler, and Patrick O’Conner as we talk their favorite series, ambushing Simon Pegg, throw shade at Star Trek Discourse, and talk about their latest album! In addition, as it’s a shorter interview (they needed to practice), I threw in a bit of information about upcoming events. Even with that, however, this episode tracks at just under thirty minutes! So, sit back, and let us fill your earholes with some laughter, some 5YM trivia, and a track from their new album!
- 0:00 – 0:08 Introduction
- 0:00 – 3:57 “A Private Little War” by Five Year Mission, Year Four
- 3:57 – 5:14 Episode Introduction and Upcoming Events – Head Geek, Tony Troxell
- 5:14 – 5:28 Transporter
- 5:28 – 23:39 Interview with Five Year Mission (Mike Rittenhouse, Andy Fark, Noah Butler, Patrick O’Conner)
- 23:39 – 26:23 “Keep Beach City Weird”, The Shake Ups, The Shake Ups in Beach City
- 23:52 – 25:22 Closing, Patron Thanks
Links of note!
- Where to find Five Year Mission online:
- Music featured on this Episode
- Where to find Tony (and, by extension, this blog) online!
- Where to find the Podcast online!
- Contact the Blog!
- Support the Blog
- All notes for this episode can be found at http://geekinginindiana.com/igp-y4e03/