Welcome back to the Indiana Geeking Podcast! This month, we’re still looking at gaming, because I’m still feeling Gen Con, but instead of cards, we’re looking at table top role playing games! Specifically, we’re looking at a locally created source book for Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition! The World of Tele’Thala is a world, compatible with D&D 5E, that was created by Jared Bartels, with art and layout design by Mike Ficarra, for Courser’s Folly Entertainment. These two sat down with me at the Geek Cave Studios, pet my dogs, and talked with me about their work, answered some questions from users of the Geeking in Indiana Discord, and generally just had a good conversation with me.
So settle in, grab a nice cup of tea, and listen to us all talk D&D for about fifty minutes! Added bonus: Scroll to the bottom of the blog post for information about the contest mentioned in the podcast!
- 0:00 – 0:26 Sponsor Announcement – FlexePark
- 0:26- 0:34 Guest Announcement
- 0:26- 4:48 “The Trouble with Tribbles #3” by Five Year Mission
- 4:41 – 6:45 Things to do, Episode Information
- 6:45 – 47:21 The World of Tele’Thala with Jared and Mike
- 47:22 – 50:08 “Keep Beach City Weird” by The Shake Ups in Beach City
- 47:36 – 49:08 Outro, Patron Thanks
Links of note!
- Mentioned in the Intro:
- Mentioned during the episode
- Where to find Jared online!
- Where to find Mike online!
- Music featured on this Episode
- Where to find Tony (and, by extension, this blog) online!
- Where to find the Podcast online!
- Contact the Blog!
- Support the Blog
All notes for this episode can be found at https://geekinginindiana.com/igp-y5e06/